This is my first post of 2016! I was going to make a ‘What I got for Christmas/Birthday’ post because my birthday was yesterday but instead I decided to share with you my new years resolutions. Don’t worry, though, because I will be posting a what I got for Christmas next Sunday!
The reason why I wanted to do this post first was that I wanted to share with you a few of the things I hope to accomplish in 2016 and also because I feel like if I write them in here I’m more likely to go through with them! ha ha Therefore, here’s my New Years Resolutions for the year of 2016:
– Stay Organized. I struggled with this in 2015 as I found it hard to juggle college and housework as well as finding time to myself. I’m not the best at time management and I want to get better at it but hey, practice makes perfect,right? I wrote a post on ‘How to stay organized’ which will be going up in a couple of weeks so be sure to check that out.
– Work out more. The typical. I want to start working out in 2016. I would be lying to you if I told you I worked out more then 10 times in 2015! I really like working out, actually, but at the same time I’m way too lazy to get started! I remember going to the gym for months two years ago and that was the time I felt happier and healthier so I want to get that back this year.
– Post more! I wasn’t the best blogger of 2015 that’s for sure but I did accomplish a lot of things with this blog and I want 2016 to be even better! Being in college, it’s harder for me to find time to blog during the more work intense months and I tend to slack a little, or a lot! This year I intend to plan ahead so I can have and updating schedule and stick to it! Therefore, I will be posting every Sunday at 5PM GMT (London time).
– Eat healthier. Along with working out this is a staple in everyone’s new years resolution lists! We eat out or order takeaway way too much and this is something I definitely want to change! Takeaway is not healthy and it’s not cheap either! I love cooking so there’s no reason why we shouldn’t eat homemade meals every single day and leave the eating out for special occasions and monthly dinner dates.
– Lastly, Take better care of my skin. I know I’m not the only one who forgets – or can’t be bothered – to moisturize my skin every single day. I am actually horrible at it, that’s the truth. I have even gone to bed without properly making sure all my makeup is removed, some times I will just quickly use a makeup removing wipe and call it a night. This year I want to take better care of my skin, I’m sure it will thank me later!
What are your New Years resolutions? Comment down below!